Tuesday, January 31, 2006

boring weekend

This is late, but what the hey.

Six things that I did or that happened to me this weekend, and two that didn't:

* Vacuumed the house
* Read Lizzy "Pooh's Heffalump Adventure" (book form) four times
* Peed pants while run/walking
* Saw Woody Allen movie, "Match Point"
* Watched extras on "40-Year-Old Virgin" DVD, then wished I could re-boot brain
* Overspent on Thomas the Train track parts; encouraged by great coupons
* Got engaged
* Was abducted by aliens (as far as I know)

6 comments:

  1. Don't be so sure you know which did happen, and which didn't, though your enthusiasm is very much appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have to point out that one of my mom's guesses was "didn't vacuum."
    Harrumph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I'll have to wait until Sunday to check out the ring finger, you coy missy. I'm pretty certain that you were not abducted by aliens - although that might explain a few things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 AM EST

    Kate, if the item everyone is woohooing about is true, and you didn't mention it to me on the phone, you're in big trouble little missy.

    ReplyDelete