Thursday, December 21, 2006

better and better


Turns, out Chocolate was recalled.
Oops.

Still, I trust my 4-year-old not to rip off a limb of her cherished 'honey' and aspirate its tiny beads. I'm always amazed when, in one instance, a child destroys a toy and eats it, and suddenly it's unsafe for all. Better too safe than sorry, I suppose.

On another, very embarrassing subject: Is anyone else suffering from total hilarity after seeing last weekend's SNL video skit with Justin Timb3rl@ke? Oh my gosh. It is so utterly inappropriate, and yet I cannot stop laughing. Or singing it. Which is unfortunate, because there's a naughty word in the main chorus part.
And if you ask me about this in person, I will completely deny any knowledge of it. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about [the thing of which you will admit no knowledge] until you mentioned it and I Googled it, but I'm glad you did. It's pretty funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howling ... just howling ... with laughter at things that really should NOT be laughed at. OMG ...

    ReplyDelete