Thursday, August 25, 2005

21st-century dilemmas



Getting together with friends I haven't seen in months, or canceling on them and going to an Orioles baseball game... for free... with tickets right behind, and just to the right of, home plate.

I hope it doesn't make me too horrible a person to have chosen the latter. Oh, did I mention, we also have a BABYSITTER? And I almost always get to the Inner Harbor once a summer, and haven't yet? And I can get together with an older friend, whom I also don't get to see much, at the game, too?

My conscience is telling me these things don't really justify canceling plans with someone, just because 'something suddenly came up' that I considered better. Drat.

Did I learn nothing from watching "The Brady Bunch"...

4 comments:

  1. Well... Just for the record, if you had plans with me and you gave up free Orioles tickets in order to not hurt my feelings, I'd think you were nuts.

    Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Well! That's cool. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some AP photographer... Though I know you could do as well or better, Ross.

    ReplyDelete