Monday, July 14, 2008

taking a poll

Or is it a vote, if there are only two options ... hmmm ... I'm not sure about that.

Anyhoo -- if the baby hasn't shown signs of appearing by tomorrow night: Should I play Matt one game of ping-pong? Give him the best chance he's ever going to get to beat me, in my heavily pregnant state? (sorry, dear, but you KNOW it's true.)
We get our basement back as of 7 a.m. Tuesday morning (but who's counting), and Lizzy and I are looking forward to lots and lots of Ping-Pong. I think Matt's got music studio dreams dancing through his head for that back-corner bedroom-like area.

All in all, I don't wish to be ungracious -- we wish the father in law the best in his retirement and travels and all -- but ... woo HOO! A basement once again. :)

5 comments:

  1. By all means, give him a shot at winning. He needs a boost.

    But if you still win... Ouch! That's gonna' hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play the game in your extremely preggers state! It will be a memorable way to christen the newly reacquired basement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! Either way, it will make a good story ("And the only time he could beat me was when . . .").

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:22 PM EDT

    Oh, come on! The full-term pregnant Kate I know has the agility of a cirque du soleil artist. Anyone remember the cereal box game?

    ReplyDelete
  5. stace-- oh yeah! That was amazing.

    ReplyDelete