Thursday, September 08, 2005

greetings

I have very little to say today. Nothing's new. I could regale you with the tale of yesterday's Pedicure Gone Bad, during which my foot, for the love of all that is holy, would NOT stop bleeding after the pedicure lady nicked it with her little scalpel -- I'm amazed I'm still functioning on the little blood that remains -- but since some of you might actually be eating as you read this, or planning to eat sometime later today, I'll keep it at that. I'm limping around. It's quite sad. I feel like Paula Abdul.
So barring that, nothing interesting. Except the cautionary note that if you should find yourself at the Metro Center food court -- I know for fact that two of you have been there at least once -- do NOT, under any circumstances, order the tofu teriyaki from Kabuki. I'm usually fine with the concept of tofu, but these boys just don't do it right. Trust me.
Just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone. And I hope to build fences or playgrounds or somesuch with many of you Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about your foot. We will see you on Saturday, but if you're wearing a kilt, please put on some underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I have a bizarre affection for bagpipe music -- and yodeling, though definitely not at the same time -- but I do not, do not wear kilts. And I NEVER go without underwear. If it were effective to bathe in underwear, I probably would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, come on, you don't ever go commando?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. Nonononononononono.
    I am a Big Believer in underwear.
    Hm... I wonder what the statistics on this are for the general population.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet half of them are in only their underwear RIGHT NOW! Or at least half of the shut-ins are.

    ReplyDelete