Tuesday, September 27, 2005

the couch has landed

I wasn't at work yesterday, so I'm a bit behind here at the office, still the only place I have internet access. But I'm not bitter. No, wait, yes I am.
I have compiled a good half-dozen bits of minutae to blog about, but don't have time right now. Instead, I think I'll make a list (they seem popular) of things you are(n't) missing. To be elaborated upon later this week:

1) I don't have internet access at home. Why that still is, and it has a lot to do with the fact that Comcast sucks.
2) My first visit to a Weight Watchers meeting. No offense, WW, but it's probably my last.
3) An unfortunate sign that Matt really loves me. Or, he's just good at keeping his word. Or both.
4) The Disney/Pixar movie I watched this weekend, and what it told me about God's love.
5) The couches! The couches that almost weren't, again.
6) Our day care tuition is rising by five percent. Why do you care? I don't know. It's just on my mind today. And we're talking, five percent of A FREAKIN' LOT.
7) A baker's half-dozen: Lizzy's visit to the dentist this morning! It went amazingly well. Details after your local sports update.

1 comment:

  1. Man, you're such a tease. I'm most curious about #3, but they all look pomising. :)

    ReplyDelete