Wednesday, February 18, 2009

our little model

We had a practice photo shoot with the uber-talented iPete earlier this week. As expected, he pulled out some great effects! Though he had a pretty cute subject to work with, in my opinion.
He said I could share the results, so here are a few shots. Again, that's courtesy of iPete! Photog (and musician, and friend) extraordinaire!

I'm editing this to clarify -- we're not practicing modeling for Lizzy, we're helping Pete launch a second (third? fourth? fifth?) career in child photography! I'm not sure how much 'help' he needs, but we didn't mind reaping the collateral photos that came along with it.












5 comments:

  1. what a beauty! I love the wavy red hair. The pics have great colors and seem to reveal her personality-- both feminine and tough. Maybe tough isn't the word but something along those lines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly she's a beautiful kid... thanks for sharing these... Pete is absofrigginamazing with that camera. I love his style...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the one in front of the wooden door. Beautiful! You need to frame that one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics & I agree with you on the easy subject. I had seen some of these on fb and had checked out the photographer's website. You can tell Pete that the marketing via Lizzy is working. I just told Jason last night that on one of our trips to DC, we have to book him for a family photo session.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The colors are really extraordinary--her coloring and the settings . . . it makes them seem really alive.

    ReplyDelete