Tuesday, February 10, 2009

one way in which Lizzy is utterly unlike me

My dear little Lizzy, who suddenly seems to be on fast-forward en route to growing up, decided last night that I should set her alarm clock for "whenever she needs to get up tomorrow morning."
Yes, she has an alarm clock, but it's a Hello Kitty clock she's had for years -- basically so we can tell what time it is when we're in her room. We've certainly never used the alarm function before.
Since wake-up time for her is a) whenever she wakes up, or b) 10 minutes before Matt and I are ready to scoot out the door, it's hard to pin down an exact time.
When I realized I was running late this morning, I actually sneaked into her room to set it back 10 minutes. So I suppose, yeah, she does have a snooze button just like Mommy!
Maybe we're not so unlike after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment