Friday, May 04, 2007

vanity

I make a general practice of trying to keep Lizzy away from my cell phone, but she got her grubby mitts on it recently.

She used the opportunity to inform me that she did NOT like the photo of her that pops up when the phone is opened. The photo in question is of Lizzy with short hair, and she does not care for short hair these days.

"Would you like me to take another one to replace it?" I asked.

"YES," she said, emphatically.

I have no idea where she could have gotten this concern for her appearance. No idea at all.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I've been lobbying for Lizzy to have longer hair for a long time, so I'm glad that since she's fond of the longer hair the trend likely will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could go all fairy-tale on her and put a picture of a frog on there and some how relate it to not being vain. I had this whole elaborately constructed fantasy about a frog picture on your cell phone but now it's escaping me, sorry.

    ReplyDelete