Thursday, May 10, 2007

blessings

I have the most startlingly beautiful, massive, unexpected spray of flowers at my desk today. The hubby’s a good, and generous, man. It’s clear that he took care to choose a flower that I told him recently makes a lovely bouquet (Gerbera daisy), as well as the flower I wanted prominently in our wedding (hydrangea). This Mother’s Day bouquet is in our wedding colors, as well.
What a guy!

Also – thanks to all who prayed for our house-selling situation. A buyer has been found (miraculously), and I assume that if all goes well with the inspection, we should have it off our hands by the end of the month. It’s not the money we were hoping for, but at this point, just having an end to it all is blessing enough.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad the sale is going smoothly. Cute pics of you and Lizzy on Mike's blog, BTW.

    ReplyDelete