Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today's weight-loss plan

1. Go to Ollie's Trolley for lunch. (now, bear with me...)

2. Consume small fries on return to office. Feel full.

3. Self-righteously refuse birthday cake at monthly office 'birthday party.'

4. Two hours after fry consumption, open cheeseburger. Take bite.

5. Realize, with dismay, that I forgot to ask for any sauce, whatsoever, on burger. Feel bummed.

6. One second later, realize that what the burger DOES have, instead of sauce, is one short black hair. Definitely not my own.

7. Fling burger in trash.

8. Have small piece of birthday cake after all.

9. (for rest of day) Try to avoid heebie-jeebie feeling of seeing hair in burger.

3 comments:

  1. I would still eat an Ollie's Trolley burger with a hair in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there's a lovely one in my trash can here, with just a little bite taken out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:43 PM EDT

    Oh...Ollie's Trolley! Now there is a WDC landmark that I dearly miss! I think I usually ate with my eyes closed -- out of pure enjoyment...who knows what I missed! hmm....

    ReplyDelete