Wednesday, December 12, 2007

on people's pet peeves

Recently, I visited the blog of a good buddy who recently moved away from the area with his lovely wife to start a new life where the living is a little slower. I won't even pretend I'm not jealous!

He's more of an 'images' guy, though he can turn a phrase, or a thought, with the best of 'em. Or better. Anyhoo, he blogged one day about bloggers who start titles of blog posts with "on."

Is it beginning to dawn on you that the sole reason for this post is to do just that? It's true. I AM that lame. But I can't resist! I caaaaan't.

I won't do it again, though, Steve-o. I'll do my very best to remember!

You think I'd be sympathetic to these sorts of things ...

2 comments:

  1. On Dasher, On Dancer, On Comet and Cupid, On Vixon, On Donner, On Rudolf, On Harvey, On Cornelius, On Santa and Clarice. But do you recall the Bumble's one weakness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can't swim! He only sinks.

    I always felt kinda bad for him, that he had to get all his teeth pulled out. Poor Bumble!

    ReplyDelete