Wednesday, June 13, 2007

wascally wabbits

I’ve been going through one of those “not much to say that I should be putting out for the whole world to see” phases. Yet I’d also like to have a blog that actually gets updated now and then.
I have a few friends – parents of young children; coincidence? – who generally don’t do a lot of pontificating on their blogs, but are quite good about posting photos of themselves and children and what they’re up to. It's a nice snapshot into their lives.
I do like actual words – perhaps you’ve noticed – but I’m going to allow myself the luxury now and then of going with what they say about pictures and a thousand words. But just now and then. You’re not completely free of my yammering!

Today’s photo moment: I’ve mentioned the wild bunnies that live in the hedge that borders our backyard fence. We see at least one in the yard as we pull up in the evening, more often than not. Lizzy and Matt have been leaving carrots out for them now and then. This Sunday, we actually got to see them eating the carrots. Which led to lots of cuteness from Lizzy and bunnies.

There’s one!

(Lizzy and Matt are sitting on our front step there. Which, with any luck, will be replaced by a full-on porch within the next couple of years.)

Here’s Lizzy taking a photo of them with her own digital camera (which currently has no other photos on it, because she’s developed a fondness for deleting the photos, as well as taking them):




And here’s a close-up of the bunny/carrot cuteness:


I can't decide who's cuter. But only one of these little critters will still let me cuddle her (sometimes), so I guess she'll remain number one in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment