Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy day!

I keep forgetting that it's Valentine's Day, which is a nice state of being. It's probably my least favorite holiday, but this year, I'm just looking forward to getting out of town with Lizzy tomorrow, so I'm not really paying attention.


Lizzy has a Valentine's Day party today at day care. We sent the requisite Cinderella, Tinkerbell and Wiggles valentines with her this morning. She's very excited about pink cupcakes, too.

Her teachers made a poster that's been hanging outside of her room for a week or so. Apparently, the teachers asked each kid what Valentine's Day meant to them. Imagine my non-Valentine's-Day-loving heart swelling with pride when I read, next to Lizzy's name, "Valentine's Day is a silly day for eating candies."
Hee.

2 comments:

  1. A silly day for eating candies? You're brainwashing that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentines day is my birthday and I can't begin to tell you how many stuffed bears with hearts sewn on them I have gotten as birthday presents.

    ReplyDelete