Tuesday, February 07, 2006

big hat

I'm not sure if this is a personality trait thing or a respect for others thing -- maybe it depends on the situation: When someone requests that you do not, in fact, embarrass them by telling the server at the almost-empty restaurant you're attending on a Monday night in honor of said person that it is indeed their birthday, do you respectfully comply?
Do you?
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
Well, I don't. :)
My only regret is that I don't have a photo of Matt in the ridiculous Don Pablo's birthday hat. We even got Lizzy to try it on, though she wasn't too keen to do it. But, it did score us some free fried ice cream.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, absolutely! I'll do just about anything for free food - including humiliating my friends and associates. :)

    Happy Birthday Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 AM EST

    One time at outback steakhouse they made me wear a toilet seat cover on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Matt. Come on fess up, you weren't really humiliated. I'm sure you were just dying to try on the hat.

    ReplyDelete