Friday, February 08, 2008

recent Lizzy questions

"Is God the boss? I say he's not, but Shefali (Indian friend of Lizzy's in her kindergarten class; not sure of her religious persuasion) says he is. Who's right?"

"How does God put together new people?"

"What was the first day like?" ("the first day of what?" "The whole world.")

Time to get out the children's storybook Bible. It'll mean 50 more questions for each one, of course. And I'm cool with that as relates to Adam and Eve, but I'm not so sure where to go with, say, the Noah story.

Darn my church, anyway. Aren't churches supposed to have Sunday school lessons, so we parents don't have to deal with this kind of stuff?

(I'm JOKING, I'm joking ...)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I always just assume that my kid will learn all he needs at daycare. I sort of forget that maybe I should try to teach him some stuff also. Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete